CluedIn is a Master Data Management platform that helps companies integrate, clean, govern and manage their most important company data.
Developers can use this documentation to:
- Get CluedIn platform up and running locally.
- Get CluedIn platform up and running in your own hosting environment.
- Extend CluedIn functionality to their own external applications
- Build integrations to connect to data from any source
- Automate processes to extend CluedIn’s platform at an enterprise scale
- For Installation/Configuration of production environments:
- Basic understanding of Kubernetes
- Basic understanding of Docker
- Basic understanding of Helm charts
- Experience with Powershell/Bash
- To extend the main CluedIn platform with all the custom capabilities:
- Basic knowledge of C#
- Basic knowledge of Docker
- Get Started